What is BootFeedX??
The good thing about BootFeedX is that is written for Mac OSX which is -in my opinion- neglected in the technical area. It comes with all features needed to upload a hexfile to your desired AVR micocontroller and start the application.
The Intel hex format is supported!
Just choose your device and baudrate, open your file and connect to the bootlader.
- automatic scanning and updating of the connected devices
- parseing of the chosen hexfile to get mixed up files right
- checksum building
- progressbar during upload
- log screen
- XON/XOFF protocol
The detailed help (accessible though the ? or in menu) should be read to prevent problems connecting to the bootloader.
- a new application is born....
- support for Leopard users
- support for non-standard baudrates
- new designed GUI
- completely new upload bar
- support for an individual "Prestring"
- support for RS485
- new file path display
- runs on Mac OSX Lion
- 64 bit